This isn’t your grandad’s fencing
Well…ok it’s more like your great (x9) grandad’s fencing.
If he was into duelling.
Or highway robbery (hey we don’t judge).
If you fancy yourself more a Zorro than a Rob Roy then the smallsword is for you:
- Study the premier duelling weapon that dominated Europe for over a century.
- Learn a style of swordsmanship where you get to win and look good doing it.
- Wield the sword that “No gentleman was dressed without”
- Train in an authentic system drawn from seven historical manuals of swordsmanship
- Get a feel for what a genuine sword fight from the past would have felt like using authentic techniques, specially forged equipment and modern fencing gear.
- Take part in the rapidly growing worldwide study and practice of the Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA).
- Get fit and meeting new friends in the most memorable way possible.
If you’re interested in learning more about what we do and how you can get involved then click the link below. If you want to learn more about the origins of the Smallsword in Britain then read our write-up on our free articles page.